Armed door entry alarm to detect unauthorised movement through the door.
The Keypad should be wall mounted within the dwelling with the contacts wired to the door and the mains adapter plugged into a 13A socket. Before the Carer leaves they enter a code to start the exit time period. When the exit time period expires the door is armed. When the door is opened the entry time period starts. If the code is not entered within the entry time an alarm call will be transmitted.
- Programmable 4 digit arm/disarm code
- Programmable entry & exit times
- Integral entry/exit sounder
- Instant alarm zone option
- Flip-cover & illuminated keypad
- Test facility
- Supplied with mains adapter & door contacts
- 5 years transmitter battery life (typical)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 135 x 90 x 27 mm (HxWxD)
- Wandering Alarm Part No. ZXT433
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response