Capable of detecting Tonic Clonic seizures.
A highly sensitive epilepsy sensor that can be placed under the mattress to analyse the frequency of movement and activate an alarm when appropriate. A microphone is also used to detect sharp gasps, clicks or groans (but is insensitive to background noise such as talking, TV's, radios or vacuum cleaners).
- Simple installation
- Mains powered with battery backup
- variable sensitivity
- LED indication of sensitivity setting
- Supplied with Mains Adapter
- 3 - 5 years Transmitter battery life (typical)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Epilepsy Monitor Part No. ZXT477
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response