Used to detect someone getting up and not returning within a set period of time.
The Chair Sensor should be positioned under the seat cushion, monitoring periods are set on the Sensor Controller. If a person sits down, then gets up again and does not return within the preset time an alarm call will be transmitted. A table lamp can be turned on/off automatically using a Remote Controlled Mains Switcher Kit. All "in-chair" and "out-of-chair" activity is transmitted and logged.
- Chair sensor dimensions: 325 x 130 mm
- 1.5 metre lead with locking plug-in connector
- Double adapter available for 2 sensors per chair
- 4 levels of sensitivity with auto-calibration
- Up to 6 monitoring periods per day
- 10, 20 or 50 minute out-of-chair timeout options
- Chair Sensor Part No. ZCS859
- Compatible with Tynetec Sensor Controller