Used to detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors should be wall mounted above door height in rooms that contain a fuel burning appliance. Do not fit in bathrooms, directly above cookers or in draughty areas. If a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected a local alarm will sound and an alarm call will be transmitted.
- Electrochemical Cell sensor
- 85 dB sounder, power, fault & alarm LED indicators
- Test/Hush button
- Monthly self test & fault warning feature
- 5 years detector life (inc battery)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 50 mm (HxWxD)
- Complies with BS EN 50291: 2001
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Part No. ZXT422
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response