A Smoke Alarm Kit designed exclusively for deaf and hard of hearing people.
The Deaf Smoke Alarm Kit is designed exclusively for deaf and hard of hearing people. If a fire is detected the Smoke Alarm sounds, the Strobe Light flashes, the Pillow Pad vibrates and an alarm call is transmitted. The Control Centre or Local manager can assess the risk before contacting the Emergency Services.
- Optical smoke detector with integral sounder
- Table/wall mount unit with integral strobe
- 100mm diameter vibrating pillow pad
- Fault monitoring with LED status indication and Test button
- Plug-in mains adapter with 100 hours battery standby
- 5 years Transmitter battery life (typical)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Complies with BS5446-3:2005
- Deaf Smoke Alarm Kit Part No. ZXT437
- Compatible with SayPhone, Advent xt & Altec Response