Used to detect dangerous levels of gas.
Gas Detectors should be wall mounted above door height in the kitchen, living room or anywhere with a gas appliance. Do not fit in bathrooms, directly above cookers or in draughty areas. If a dangerous level of gas is detected a local alarm will sound and an alarm call will be transmitted. A gas shut-off valve can also be activated.
- Semiconductor sensing element
- 85 dB sounder, power & alarm LED indicators
- Requires 240V AC mains supply via a fused spur
- 7 Watts power consumption
- 5 years detector life (inc transmitter battery)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 120 x 110 x 60 mm (HxWxD)
- Complies with BS 7348
- Gas Detector Part No. ZXT423
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response