Used to detect a rapid rise in heat.
Heat Detectors should be ceiling mounted in kitchens or areas with high levels of fumes or dust, they are not suitable for bathrooms or areas of high humidity. When activated a local alarm will sound and an alarm call will be transmitted. The Control Centre or Local Manager can speak with the resident and assess the risk before contacting the Emergency Services.
- Fast responding Thermistor sensor
- 85 dB sounder
- Test Button and status LED indicator
- 7-10 Years battery life (typical) / Detector life of 10 years
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 115mm Diameter x 50mm deep
- Complies with BS 415: 1990
- Heat Detector Part No. ZXT421
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response