Used to provide early warnings of extreme low or high household temperatures.
The Temperature Extreme Sensor should be wall mounted in the hallway or living room away from any draughts or heat sources. This will provide early warning of extreme low or high household temperatures which could result in the occupier suffering hypothermia or dehydration. In addition, the building will also be protected against burst pipes or potential fire hazards.
- Solid state temperature sensing element
- Lower alarm temperature: 5 degrees C for 30 minutes
- Upper alarm temperature: 30 degrees C for 5 minutes
- Rate of rise alarm temperature: 8 degrees C per minute
- 3 years battery life (typical) - user replaceable 3.6V Lithium
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 36 mm (HxWxD)
- Temperature Extreme Sensor Part No. ZXT426
- Compatible with Reach, Reach plus, SayPhone v2, SayPhone 21, Advent xt & Altec Response